Monday 15 September 2014

THIS WEEK: Favorite Workout

 
 Hello! Today I wanted to share with you my current favourite workout!
As you all are probably well aware of by now I follow Tone It Up, and dun dun dun I am actually headed off to LA at the end of this week (golly gosh) to go on the TIU Retreat!
Craaaazy! I am going to be meeting Karena and Katrina after workout out with them almost daily for two years haha!
~

Tone It Up: The Best Ab Workout Routine http://laurenconrad.com/blog/2014/03/tone-it-up-the-best-ab-workout-routine/
Anyway my current favourite workout is one of theirs of course. I am obsessed with working out my abs - anyone else? Its the once muscle group you can work daily and don't need to give it a break like most of your other muscle groups - so in the lead up to the Retreat I have been doing this workout daily along with my other toning and cardio exercises.
My stomach is also probably the one spot on my body that I am really aware of and growing up it was what I was most self conscious about, so working it out a lot helps with my confidence!
Bikini Abs!
 

NEW #BIKINISERIES Bikini ABS Routine!
This workout burns! But in the best way possible. I love all the moves, they are fun but work like nothing else! Give it a go and let me know how you feel after!


Goodluck!!!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!