Monday 1 September 2014

Nude Nails

Happy September!
Whooo I always love the start of a new week and new month - always full of so much potential!
I also make sure at the start of each month to set some goals for myself to ensure I am following through with my yearly goals and dreams. I also note down the things I achieved the previous month too so I can keep track and be able to look back over the year and see all I've done!
~
Anyway, a quick little post today to show you a nail polish I have been loving recently.  


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Lychee is a perfect nude. I love wearing a nude nail polish when I know I want to wear some bright out there clothes for the week ahead. There is nothing I hate more than having bright pink nails and going to put on a red cardi! Just me?
I got this one whilst I was in London earlier this year and it is such a nice colour on the nails and has pretty decent lasting power, this will last on me with minimal chips about 6-7 days.
~
The top coat I've been using quite a lot too has been the Bourjois Instant Dry. This little bad boy is brilliant! It comes in a dropper form and you just pop a drop onto each nail after you've put on a coat (or two if your like me and want it really opaque) and it will dry instantly! It really does work. It doesn't dry to the point where you can start using your hands immediately as it will smudge or dint them a bit if your rough with it, but it is touch dry and completely dry much quicker than most top coats!




Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Lychee - LINK!
Bourjois Instant Dry: LINK!
~
Happy September everyone, what are some goals your looking to reach this month?
A few of mine include:
1: Continue to meditate daily
2: Eat Lean, Clean & Green
3: Travel healthy (I am off to LA and to the Tone It Up Retreat this month - CAN. NOT. WAIT!)
4: Run in a 10km race!
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!