Friday 8 March 2013

What I Wore: Tuesday









Here is another What I Wore, the day in point was a
Tuesday ~ again another work day (annoying how that is a 5 day a week thing hey).
Side note: I will do a Weekend What I Wore soon!
Outfit Details:
Skirt: Portmans - LINK!
Tee: Supre - LINK!
Cardi: Zara
Shoes: Random store in Boston
Belt: Cotton On - LINK!
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Bag: Colette - LINK!
Nailpolish: Essie 5th Avenue
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Lipstick: Topshop in Rumor has it

Hope your all having a great week!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying
    your blog and look forward to new updates.

    my weblog dresses at karen millen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, no i don't have a twitter!!! I have instagram tho - @fashionismyart.
    i am glad to hear your enjoying my blog, thank you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!