Tuesday 27 May 2014

London Travel Photo Dairy #1

Well hello there! How are you?
My blog has moved itself to the other side of the world and I am now in London Town (hehe the blog hasn't moved really, but I have).
I wanted to share with you a few snaps in travel diary form - be warned 'a few' means quite a lot in Sarah's world. I am already a lover of photography... add in being on holidays overseas and it picks up quite a bit!
~
Anywho lets get on with it, hope you enjoy!
xoxo 


The streets are just beautiful here


Reunited with my bestest friend! 


Ahhh the mothership.... Primark, insanely massive and also cheap! 


The tube, making London very easy to get around


Quintessential 'suburbs' 


Lunch of a halloumi veggie burger and a tone of salad underneath it at a market stall  


Having my tour guide show me around her new home town 


Cutest boats selling foods 


Yep, just what it says! 


Seeing where time begins, such an odd concept to try to get my head around as time is such a used and normal thing! 


Just hanging out at the start of time!


The view from Greenwich over London 



The Cutty Sark in Greenwich, this boat we have the model of at home which my Grandfather made! 


Being a typical tourist 



The beautiful bridge on the boat back to the city centre


The escalators go FORVER here out from the Tube! 


With my bella Mumma at the start of the Bupa 10km run on my birthday! 


Hitting up some yoga stretching before we start tehehehe


St Pauls Cathedral 


The Shard 


London Eye


Big Ben

~

Stay tuned for #2 and I'm sure #3, #4, #5 and so on haha! 
 I will also be doing other blog posts, I have some UK beauty that I am loving so I want to share, along with some foodie posts and of course I am off to Paris for a few days so ill have some amazing photos from there I'm sure! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!