Wednesday 4 June 2014

Sleek Makeup - Face Form

Ello' ello' 
How are you doing today? 
Whenever I travel to a new place I always thoroughly enjoy finding out what products and brands are only available in that place. 
Alas, London has plenty on offer! Being a makeup addict I have found myself quite a few items here that we don't have back home in Australia and I have been enjoying using them this last week.
Today I wanted to share with you one of my newest finds, the Sleek Palette in Face Form.
This little beauty is on the cheaper side of life, is presented in a very sleek (hehe) packaging and is so multifunctional I am rather impressed and loving it!





So as you can see it comes with a contour, highlighter and blush. I have this palette in Light 373 and find the shades are perfect for my skin tone (which is olive but very light at the moment due to winter in Aus). 




They are blend-able, smooth and really easy to apply. I always find that a contour matte bronzer is one of the hardest things to find the right shade for - as too light a colour and it won't do anything, too dark and it looks terrible! Along with ensuring it isn't an orange colour it can be quite a daunting task. I've found this bronzer to be one of the best I've used in quite awhile, which is saying something!




I would highly recommend if you can purchase this that you give it a try. The bronzer alone I think is worth it, but the highlighter is beautiful too and the blush gives a nice bright lift to the face. So overall I think its clear I really like this product lol.
Hope your having a great week! Photo travel diary #2 will be coming up shortly!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!