Saturday 3 May 2014

L'Paige Aloe Vera Lipstick

Hello there, how are you?
Today I wanted to share with you my new favourite Lipstick.
It is by the brand L'Paige and the colour I have is #21 Electric Fuchsia.
~
The special thing about this lipstick is that the key ingredient is Aloe Vera and Beeswax, making it really moisturising, long lasting and good for your skin!
Something that I wasn't aware of was that there is a lot of lead, aluminium, tin and petroleum in Lipsticks ... which when you think about it your actually eating off some of your lipstick during the day, kinda a creepy thought right? I am not one to read the ingredients list on my makeup and look up what all the 17 letter words actually are; I tend to go with a
'if it doesn't break me out, make my skin oily and it looks ok, then a-ok'
~
My Mum was actually the one to find this Lipstick brand at a store in Western Australia and she found them online so I purchased a few for her Birthday and picked one up for myself to see how I found it. I am obsessed with Aloe Vera, I drink the stuff, I use it on the daily in summer so I thought hey having it in lipstick form could be another addiction for me too! I also sadly have very dry lips so I need creamy lipstick formulas to avoid that whole colour clinging to dry bits, horrible look that can come with some lipsticks.
 ~
It is safe to say I am in love with this lipstick! It has such good pigmentation, is a unique colour in itself (I don't own anything quite like it), it is creamy in texture and lasts for AGES! It slowly wears off in a way that by the time you feel the need to re-apply it just looks like you have a light tint on, it doesn't fade off in blotches or anything like that.
Most defiantly will be looking into getting a few more of these, I love that they are so pigmented and made up of products that are not going to do any damage to you!






L'Paige Website: HERE!
Direct link to this Lipstick: HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!