Sunday 9 March 2014

Pure Wholefoods Cafe


Hi everyone, happy weekend to you all!
I wanted to share with you today a cafe I went to in Sydney; Pure Wholefoods Cafe in Manly. 
I went for breakfast with my Mum and I highly recommend a visit if your ever in the area. 





I ordered the Aćai Bowl and Mum had the Honey Spiced Toasted Muesli, and of course we both had coffees. 








Overall I loved the food, the cafe has a great vibe to it and they sell plenty of healthy ingredients and also healthy treats. Price wise it is on the dearer side, but that is common when it comes to health food stores / cafes / restaurants. The cost of eating organic, unprocessed foods is always going to be higher than eating Macdonalds but in the long run your body will thank you for it! 
I am looking forward to going back to try out a lunch and some of their healthy sweets! 
If your interested in trying it out for yourself the address is:
Manly Pure Wholefoods Cafe
5/10 Darley Road, Manly NSW 2095
Website: HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!