Wednesday 24 July 2013

What I Wore: Wednesday 24.7.13









just casually rocking the goof ball face, lol.

Hi all, hope your doing well!
Here is another What I Wore post, havent done one in awhile, its been so darn cold I haven't wanted to go outside lol. I'm going to start putting the date in the tittle as well, purely so when I'm an oldie I can see what I was wearing and when, its kinda nice to have a fashion diary in an online picture form.
~
 The shirt I have is an ode to YSL, and you may have seen these printed shirts going around everywhere at the moment! But the deets on the meaning on this is that the current creative director Hedi Slimane took complete 
creative control of the brand and had the owners sign a 
contract, then Hedi changed the name of the brand from 

Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) to Saint Laurent Paris (SLP). 
Crazy right?! But he did back himself up by stating that YSL 
was a visionary in fashion and he was continuing his vision.
YSL was the first ever high end designer to create suits for 
women and the first to create a Prêt-à-Porter line (ready to 
wear) which was crazy at the time!

~

So who knows, maybe it will be a positive thing?! What are 
your thoughts on it? For me right now I say long live YSL - it 
just ain't Laurent without Yves!

~

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Ebay - LINK!
Skirt: Cotton On - LINK!
Shoes: Zara - current stock, loving these at the moment, they are made from velvet and feel like my royal loafers haha
Tights: Kmart
Cardi: Target

~

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!