Thursday 1 August 2013

Debate: The Fur Vest

 
 
Fur vest - Fall Outfit
 
A little FUR is such a perfect way to accent any outfit. But I'm sure PETA would agree, don't overkill it!
Fur vest
sweater & coyote fur vest
fur vest
fur vest
big fur vest, top knot, bright orange bag - yes, yes, yes.
fur over sweater/statement necklace
Only reason why I can't wait until fall and winter. Fur vest will never go away
Fur Vest
Red Fur Vest
all images taken from Pinterest
 
Hi all,
today i've got a post on the fur vest. First up - by fur I of course mean FAUX fur! I am 100% against real fur anything here people! Faux all the way!
~
So fur vest, do you love it or do you hate it? For such a long time I've always said you will never catch me wearing anything faux fur or anything lepord print. I just have never liked either and thought that they both have the tendancy to easily make an outfit go from great to ..... erm.... trashy?!
~
Wait wait, now before you all start screaming at me, i think im coming around to the fur.... not sure about animal print just yet... but the faux fur i am warming up to. I think the faux fur vest can add a touch of glamor and style to a basic outfit, and an added bonus; it keeps you warm which is a plus for someone who cant feel their nose or fingers all winter long (anyone else out there??). Done right, I think it can be pulled off.
~
I may have a What I Wore coming up with a faux fur vest.... you shall have to tune in and see!
~
Anyway, give me your thoughts - are you a strong lover of all things faux fur? Or do you absolutly hate it? Or are you like me and starting to think it may be a good idea? Let me know! If your a lover of the look, how do you style it?
~
xoxo 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!