Thursday 30 May 2013

Wanderlust ♥ ♥ ♥

 
  
 
Ahhh to travel the world. I have that painful yearning to see all that there is to see.
I have the travel bug.....badly. Once it begins I don’t think the urge to up and go ever leaves you.
I am so grateful and lucky that I have had so many opportunities to travel far and wide; my parents are a huge reason for that (thanks mum and dad!). I am currently full of Wanderlust, wishing and dreaming of places to see, cultures to immerse myself in and interesting and unique people to meet.
~
That’s the amazing thing about travel, you find out so much more about the person you are; just by exploring a new place, meeting new people and learning new things ~ so by the time you return home you are able to clearly see the ways in which you yourself have changed.
~
I think travelling is the most valuable way of learning; it’s such an priceless gift to have.
~
This world of ours is huge; there is so much to see, so much you can be. If you ever find yourself with an opportunity to explore and travel, take it and run with it ~ you'll find yourself full of gratitude and happiness and you will become a global citizen!
~
Here is some of my current Wanderlust to get you inspired ♥ ♥ ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!