Tuesday 18 June 2013

ASOS Haul


Hello all,
I recently did a little sneaky Asos purchase or two ~ I used Paypal money, so technically ... it doesnt count.
I only picked up three things (pats self on back), and it came in 5 days! Gotta love Asos for their speed.
Photos and links below, xoxo





   
These rings are great, they come in varying sizes so you can have them as upper knuckle rings on all fingers, or even use the larger sized ones as regular rings for your pinky. Great for adding a little bit of detail to your set jewellery. 




This top is so amazing, I now want it in every colour, long sleeve and short sleeve! It is the perfect fit, comfortable and soft. It has just the right amount of slouch and I'm obsessed with grey!


The fluro beanie! Perfect for winter to brighten up those dull black outfits. This is baggy and can be worn rolled up a few times, or bunched up at the back, I love the white knit through the pink too.



Item Details:
ASOS Multipack of Fine Rings - Gold: I couldnt find these on the site anymore, but similar is HERE!
ASOS Forever Long Sleeve Top - LINK!
ASOS Neon Rib Boyfriend Knit Beanie - LINK!
ASOS Website: LINK!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!