Friday 29 November 2013

What I Wore: Summertime Work Outfit


Well hello there and welcome back to Adorn Beauty!
Here today on this slice of the web I have an outfit of the day, more to the point a summers day work outfit. All of these items are semi-ish new so should still be in stores - huurahh!
~
 

I have found staring at a computer screen all day helps to give me headaches so I went and got the eyes tested and yup I need glasses for work. I got an amazing deal buy one get one free at Specsavers so I have two really nice sets. The ones I'm wearing today are: HERE!


The skirt is from Asos and an absolute steal! Its perfect for work, is a really nice thick stretch fabric so its comfy but still looks quite professional, comes with a belt too - can be found HERE!
p.s. can you spot the creeper?


How about now? Lol, Chris my bf decided to be a little stalkerish and stand there for ages until I spotted him, he got me giggling!
These shoes are a pair I bought in the US last year so not too sure where you could get them, here is a similar pair though - HERE!


This blouse is the perfect addition to a summer wardrobe. It works teamed up with work skirts or pants to make it more corporate, but paired with denim shorts work too - win win!
Find them HERE!



Lastly, It was minimum jewels this week. Sometimes simplifying things is a nice change. The necklace is a coin which I really like - its from ASOS - HERE!

~

What do you wear for work? Some mornings I get up and just have inspiration!
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!