Tuesday 12 March 2013

Favorite Lush Product








I have been a fan of Lush products for about a year now, ever since the store opened up in the Civic Centre I have always grabbed something when passing by.

I have many favourites from there (if you have never tried the bath bombs, I beg you - go get one asap!) however I think I now know what my ultimate favourite is.

Introducing the Ocean Salt Facial Scrub.

I know this is a firm favourite due to this tub being my third one.

~

This product if perfect if you have oily / combination skin like me, it is the best working exfoliate I've ever used and smells amazing!

It is covered with sea salt on the top and a bright blue colour, but once you blend it all together it becomes this baby blue colour. It literally smells like your having a cocktail in your shower.

When you scrub it on your face, it is the actual chunks of sea salt that do the exfoliating, and when rinsing it off it has a almost stinging sensation ~ which is actually something I really like about it, to me that is an indicator of it actually doing its job.

~

Another plus of Lush Product is that they use as many natural ingredients as possible, they have deals where if you return 5 or more of these you receive a free face mask (another fav) and they actually show on the tubs the person who made the product. It’s nice for a change to have a brand who do things a little differently.

~

Have you ever tried this product? Did you love it like me?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!